PAYDAY 2

Puddy

• 3 weeks later...

All right chappos, this is it! New, free DLC for PAYDAY 2! In addition to a lot of design tweaks and balance changes, a new mission has been introduced; Election Day. This mission consists of three different levels and I did the core design/scripting/layout on these. Of course, I couldn't have done it without my level colleagues who helped me wrapped these up since I've not been doing terribly well as of late (health wise). And thanks to our art people for doing a great job (especially on Day 2)!

Check it out and let me know what you think! In particular, see if you like the combat in Day 1 and the sneaking on Day 2 (the Warehouse Day 2, you get a different Day 2 depending on your actions in Day 1). :) For those who've been skeptical of the recent stealth changes, those have been tweaked and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. See changelog here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/1730812982516961651

Oh, and PAYDAY2 is 66% OFF, which means it is just 10 euros in the Euro region!!! And there's a free weekend right now! Go get it, people!

Election_day_banner.jpg?t=1395360928

(image is link to update page!)

Election_day_banner_stages.jpg?t=1395360

Day 1 (Docks)                       Day 2 (Warehouse)                            Day 2 (Mall)   

All right chappos, this is it! New, free DLC for PAYDAY 2! In addition to a lot of design tweaks and balance changes, a new mission has been introduced; Election Day. This mission consists of three different levels and I did the core design/scripting/layout on these. Of course, I couldn't have done it without my level colleagues who helped me wrapped these up since I've not been doing terribly well as of late (health wise). And thanks to our art people for doing a great job (especially on Day 2)!

Check it out and let me know what you think! In particular, see if you like the combat in Day 1 and the sneaking on Day 2 (the Warehouse Day 2, you get a different Day 2 depending on your actions in Day 1). :) For those who've been skeptical of the recent stealth changes, those have been tweaked and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. See changelog here: http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/1730812982516961651

That's awesome! Congratulations :)

Oh, and PAYDAY2 is 66% OFF, which means it is just 10 euros in the Euro region!!! And there's a free weekend right now! Go get it, people!

Election_day_banner.jpg?t=1395360928

(image is link to update page!)

Election_day_banner_stages.jpg?t=1395360

Day 1 (Docks) Day 2 (Warehouse) Day 2 (Mall)

That's awesome! Congratulations :)

Really need to pick up Payday 2...

• 3 weeks later...