HL2world - Dumber than I thought..

W01f

I just got banned from their forums (actually, the whole site). Why? Well I'm guessing it's ultimately because I told someone higher up to suck my balls...but why did I do this? Because I was being flamed for telling them to stop making fun of the tsunami. I opposed a thread full of "pwned" posts regarding videos in which people were killed by the huge waves.

I could care less about the people, most of who were complete morons. But the fact that I can't release my map there is what pisses me off the most. Oh well..

Sorry, just had to vent. I'm sure my map will get plenty of attention here and other smaller communities. One less map is their loss I guess..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I do like this community a lot more than any other HL2 community I've come across. It's like map-center.com but for HL2 instead of Q3:A. (technically map-center is for any fps, but Q3 is pretty much the only active game there.)

Fuck I hate Americans so much. Man, people will still flame you to shit for joking about 9/11, yet something like this happens outside of the greatest land on Earth where there are over 20 times as many deaths, and it's FUCKING HILARIOUS!.

Every message board I visit, it's always the Americans joking about this shit. I never see any Canadians, Europeans ect.. joking about it. Always the Americans.

(a post on hl2world by wo1f)

all i have to say is....

wow

Fuck I hate Americans so much. Man, people will still flame you to shit for joking about 9/11, yet something like this happens outside of the greatest land on Earth where there are over 20 times as many deaths, and it's FUCKING HILARIOUS!.

Every message board I visit, it's always the Americans joking about this shit. I never see any Canadians, Europeans ect.. joking about it. Always the Americans.

all i have to say is....

wow

And am I wrong? No, didn't think so. I came across multiple more threads just like that on different sections of the forum.

Perhaps I was a little out of line saying I hate all Americans, because I don't. I've met plenty of nice Americans. But I can say that I dislike the majority of Americans that I've met, which isn't so for any other country. And again, how many Canadians, or brits, or asians have you heard making fun of this tragety? Because I haven't heard of any at all. That sort of thing sickens me, and if it doesn't sicken you, then perhaps you yourself are sick.

all i have to say is....

wow

link to actual thread?

Edit: Wo1f is kind of right though. I haven't seen any other people besides americans make fun on the whole tsunami thing. HL2World has once again proven itself to be full or idiots and scum.