The Witcher 3

Kedhrin

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was going to say the same thing, awesome character models!

Kind of crazy to think how many quests there were in that 35 minute video. Everything looked pretty solid, some places like the swamp seemed visually noisy and hard to make out the trails and stuff, but maybe not a huge deal for a game like this.

Awesome to see you guys digging this! I did level design and env art in and around the swamp  :)

If you wanna watch this in higher quality (you do ;)), we put out the uncompressed version too (5.2GB) There's a torrent here or Streaming

Edited by Jenn0_Bing

Awesome to see you guys digging this! I did level design and env art in and around the swamp  :)

If you wanna watch this in higher quality (you do ;)), we put out the uncompressed version too (5.2GB) There's a torrent here or Streaming

FUCKING FPFPFPFPFPFPPPPFPFPFFFPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPFPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFPFPFPF

Fanboi overload.

Edited by dux

Haha!

What did you think The Witcher 2 then? Probably a silly question. Seriously though, I'm interested in your opinion. I really wanted to like it but I really didn't enjoy the combat in that first arena. Felt like I had no idea what I was doing! I ended up just kiting this one enemy round and round until I got bored. I should probably try it again!

The combat in the initial release of the game was a bit poor I agree. I disliked it but it didn't stop my enjoyment of the game, everything else was so well done (apart from an annoying quest or mechanic here and there) that the annoying combat became easy to forget about (which is a shame as it is kind of a big part of the game lol). Having said that, I even bought the enhanced edition and the combat in that is MUCH better. So if you don't have that then I seriously suggest getting it. It has been on special steam sales so damn much recently for a ridiculous price of £3!

I've said this to everyone about both Witcher games though: you need to prepare yourself for some commitment. This isn't some small RPG that you sit down and play for an hour or two or finish over a weekend. It's a big boys RPG with menus, tits and crafting n shit :v

Edited by dux