Kedhrin

The Witcher 3

Steam pre-load complete. Wife and daughter are going to bed. 2 hours left. 3 days free from work. Which leaves me with:

pXREf0P.gif

JkUOcxv.gif

I don't have any strength to play this tonight :( Just came back from Launch Event, and last night I slept less than 4 hours, Witcher 3 tomorrow

lol, shouldn't you be taking a month off or something? You just shipped a game man... chill! :D

finding the camera lags behind a bit and is a bit awkward in battle, but im sure ill get used to. muuuuuch softer entry rather than the baptism by fire of W2.

save points are a little spaced out as well, i think the 50minutes i have on it so far are the first 10 minutes repeated :|

loving it otherwise! ive lowered my settings a bit for more consistent FPS, but you can just tell it would look amazing on a beast of a computer.

I don't have any strength to play this tonight :( Just came back from Launch Event, and last night I slept less than 4 hours, Witcher 3 tomorrow

lol, shouldn't you be taking a month off or something? You just shipped a game man... chill! :D

Well when You see, you will understand why I can't LOL :v anyway thx dude !

You can save the game anytime jackophant. New save from menu or F5 for quick save.

herp derp, i was too excited collecting herbs and attacking drowners when i'm not good enough at the combat yet :'(

...and running of the top of the castle in the tutorial

Edited by jackophant

Do you need to have played the first two games to really get into this one?

Never played the first and I kinda found it hard to get into the second one since I found it quite difficult. Watching a few streams this seems like it might be a little easier to play this. Is that correct?

God damned hype. :D

I have probably played less than an hour of the first game and a couple of hours of the second Beck and am finding this one easy enough to get into. Had the same issues as you said with the first two games as well

Edited by PaulH

Do you need to have played the first two games to really get into this one?

Never played the first and I kinda found it hard to get into the second one since I found it quite difficult. Watching a few streams this seems like it might be a little easier to play this. Is that correct?

God damned hype.  :D

This can help you catch up on the story!

AqWDfFA.png

combat feels much more fluid right now.

What are people using to play? I've opted for the controller and so far it's pretty slick

Edited by jackophant