[HP]

Playstation 4

I just bought a black friday one with a 75$ amazon voucher and the last of us.

I actually don't know why I bought this. I kind of wish I bought a WiiU instead but I'm sure the good game will come for this console. 

lmao, the one above always looked like a ingame cutscene. NDi does that since U1, they tweak everything to max graphical settings, record the main cutscenes that way, and make it a video. (It's also, if i'm not mistaken, this trick is how they load the next level, as the video plays, making it pretty seamless)

Crazy good looking, might actually download that PS Plus edition when it actually comes out.

Game looks amazing, getting loads of praise for that for sure, but i wonder if it's enough. Not gonna shell out 60 bucks for a tech demo.

I actually ordered DriveClub today, I was checking out the weather stuff (which looks awesome) but also ended up reading about everything they've fixed since launch, and the guy next to me at work was saying how it's actually a decent game. I've been waiting for a racing game to play on PS4, and The Crew is not going to be it, so am gonna give it a go

So DriveClub finally got the weather update...

Crazy good looking, might actually download that PS Plus edition when it actually comes out.

That FPS graph just looks like a picture pasted on top of the video. I didn't see it move once lol.