I'm sooooo fucking angry about prices that goes for PS4 games here in Poland (I have no idea how are the prices outside Poland). But I remember like all CEO's of whatever, were saying that the game prices won't change and it will be the same as it was for ps3 (50-60$/ ~200 Polish zł) and now ? I want to get Alien and Evil Within - each cost ~280 zł (~93$) This shit is crazy guys ! 

I know that production of a AAA title these days is way more expensive, but deymm, there is over 10 mln PS4's out there - that's more than ever in that first year. WTF !? 

As i see it, after cool non pirated PS3, we will get pirated PS4 veryyyyy soon! 

Rant off !

EDIT: I've checked on amazon and the Alien: Isolation is 59.95$ (~180zł) WTF Playstation POLAND WTF !? but anyways from now on i will get most of my games from amazon.

Order the games from Amazon.co.uk that's what I did back when I lived in EU. The shipping costs are nothing compared to the money you save.

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playstation Youtube channel has a bunch of low profile indie games trailers... I have a feeling Mapcore people coudn't care less about these titles, but I am so happy these people are finding a h

Posted Images

It still pisses the hell out of me every time I buy a new game this generation and the price in the PSN store (or Xbox store for that matter) is often up to €20 higher than it is buying physical copies on the internet. Having an actual human delivering an actual package with a product that is actually made from actual materials saves me nearly 25%, as opposed to just using internet bandwidth to do it, so fucking ass backwards. From a "carbon footprint" perspective it's kind of appalling TBH.

It still pisses the hell out of me every time I buy a new game this generation and the price in the PSN store (or Xbox store for that matter) is often up to €20 higher than it is buying physical copies on the internet. Having an actual human delivering an actual package with a product that is actually made from actual materials saves me nearly 25%, as opposed to just using internet bandwidth to do it, so fucking ass backwards. From a "carbon footprint" perspective it's kind of appalling TBH.

Pretty sure the videogames stores and their employes are not too pissed off about it :v

Pretty sure the videogames stores and their employes are not too pissed off about it :v

That could very well be a concession to retail.

I'm sooooo fucking angry about prices that goes for PS4 games here in Poland (I have no idea how are the prices outside Poland). But I remember like all CEO's of whatever, were saying that the game prices won't change and it will be the same as it was for ps3 (50-60$/ ~200 Polish zł) and now ? I want to get Alien and Evil Within - each cost ~280 zł (~93$) This shit is crazy guys !

I know that production of a AAA title these days is way more expensive, but deymm, there is over 10 mln PS4's out there - that's more than ever in that first year. WTF !?

Rant off !

EDIT: I've checked on amazon and the Alien: Isolation is 59.95$ (~180zł) WTF Playstation POLAND WTF !? but anyways from now on i will get most of my games from amazon.

Another tip: Store prices here are around 50 euros but I almost always wait a month and get it for around 30 euro on the second hand market. Lots of people buy it, finish it and sell it again. Saves me a ton of money. Plus, we got budgetgamer.nl, a site dedicated to sharing the cheapest prices for new games.

Also, if you are in a tight spot and can't find it cheap send me a message. Shipping to Poland is around 8 euros so I can probably help you out.

Rant off !

Another tip: Store prices here are around 50 euros but I almost always wait a month and get it for around 30 euro on the second hand market. Lots of people buy it, finish it and sell it again. Saves me a ton of money. Plus, we got budgetgamer.nl, a site dedicated to sharing the cheapest prices for new games.

Also, if you are in a tight spot and can't find it cheap send me a message. Shipping to Poland is around 8 euros so I can probably help you out.

But then, of course, devs wont get a cent. :P

Rant off !

But then, of course, devs wont get a cent. :P

Causing games to cost more again :P

I agree though, didn't realize the prize on console games are so high when I got my ps4, been buying PC games for half the price for the last 10 years now. It's not that I can't afford it, but I feel there are so few games worth spending that much money on. So so far I've only got one game for my DustStation 4, The Last of Us, but I have to pay for a subscription to play online? løl. Should have upgraded my command center instead :)

That's one of the main reasons I've abstained for getting a console since the n64. The price of the games is just ludicrous. 

Not all of us work for Blizzard and have the big bucks to spend on these kinda things :v :v :v

yet, you buy overpriced parts for your car!  :oops:

That's one of the main reasons I've abstained for getting a console since the n64. The price of the games is just ludicrous. 

Not all of us work for Blizzard and have the big bucks to spend on these kinda things :v :v :v

yet, you buy overpriced parts for your car!  :oops:

Am I? Says who? :v

• 4 weeks later...