[HP]

Playstation 4

lol. To be fair, with PC gaming having been handicapped by conforming to console requirements for years we are now seeing a considerable jump forward. I certainly haven't seen some of the stuff going on in Killzone in any PC game I've played recently, although Battlefield 4 is the closest I've seen to a truly 'next gen' experience because the world is so damn alive.

Nice to finally have 64 players on Battlefield, feels like playing the PC version now. Also really impressed with the share video and screenshot stuff + twitch intergration. Can't find away to export videos or screenshots to anything apart from twitter or facebook so far though.

Killzone has some dam sex textures. 

Edited by sarge mat

What i'm saying is that KZ is the best looking FPS to date IMO, BF4 is great but to me KZ is more stylish due to the sci/fi theme, of course you can argue with that

Edited by knj

yes, i agree dux, but we were talking about graphixxxx only right ? :)

I think what dux means with that video is that crysis 3 pretty much was the pinnacle for graphics.

Time flies fast man, doesn't it  ? :v