Playstation 4

-HP-

Looks like my preorder (yeah I only had one, stupid me) didn't work out. It's probably going to arrive sometime in the beginning of December, and that's even with my preorder having been made on June 15th. Not taking any chances tho, so I'm gonna queue up early Friday at a place that's gonna have some in stock where it's first come first serve based. If that fails I'll just buy a WiiU with Super Mario 3D World :)

Guess this is what you get for ordering it anywhere but Amazon. 

Got up at 06:00 and went to a place I knew would still be selling them and that hadn't taken any preorders. Thankfully they were a bit more organised than what knj experienced, so everyone got numbers before they opened the store, so people actually knew whether they'd get one :)

Was fucking cold tho, standing there for 3 hours and waiting for them to open, but worth it. Now the weekend and December are saved, weeee!

photo.JPG

Thankfully they were a bit more organised than what knj experienced, so everyone got numbers before they opened the store, so people actually knew whether they'd get one :)

some stores did that, and i wish all of them went this road. It was kinda sad that some ppl came back home empty handed.

Anyways the controles is really fucking sweet, when i fist saw it i was like WAAAT gimme back my dual shock 3, but this baby is way more comforatble.

I need to get of the Internet. All this PS4 news is making me depressed. I've probably called every major outlet after my pre-order wasn't delivered and there's simply nothing. Not even an estimate on when new batches arrive. Probably January or February. I'm so desperate that I even offered the guy at the counter to cradle his balls, stroke his shaft, work his pipe, and swallow his gravy. He wasn't interested and apparently he had similar offers all day long. 

Edited by SpronyvanJohnson