[HP]

Playstation 4

clearly you are right, they were revolutionary and games that redefined the experience of their genre

lol. Facetiousness aside, I don't know why Killzone 2 gets a bad rap. Maybe it wasn't quite deserving of its almost universal excellent reviews, but it was a pretty enjoyable shooter that particularly deserves credit for its soundtrack, graphics, and overall atmosphere which remain some of the finest this generation.

As for Resistance 2, never played it but I did think the original was very inventive with its weaponry/gameplay, almost like older games such as Perfect Dark — something that can't be said about many shooters.

Hardly generation-defining games, but they were early successes in a generation that's been packed with more fantastic games than any other I can think of.

but it was a pretty enjoyable shooter that particularly deserves credit for its soundtrack, graphics, and overall atmosphere which remain some of the finest this generation.

and let's not forget the subtlety of it's storytelling, lots of shades of gray in the story and some very thoughtful dialogue from your allies

I wouldn't be surprised if they at least allow use of the Vita as a stand-in controller, particularly with the new official controller rumoured to have Vita-like touch pad.

BTW I always wondered: can the Vita be connected to a PS3 and used to play its games, kind of like what the Wii U does?

I believe you can use it to play ps3 games even from another location streamed through the internet live OnLive. I think each game has to have that feature enabled on a game by game basis though.

Last Guardian as PS4 launch title confirmed! (not really...)

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-13-fumito-ueda-issues-the-last-guardian-statement-ahead-of-sonys-playstation-4-event

Intermaresting tho, even if it seems like a super troubled project.