• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Playstation Youtube channel has a bunch of low profile indie games trailers... I have a feeling Mapcore people coudn't care less about these titles, but I am so happy these people are finding a h

Posted Images

Playstation Youtube channel has a bunch of low profile indie games trailers...

I have a feeling Mapcore people coudn't care less about these titles, but I am so happy these people are finding a home. Indie games ftw, and we're gonna see more and more. I am so glad we're gonna see more AAA games, but we'll also see more Indie stuff. it's here to stay!

Hohokum

Splice

1001 Spikes

Dragon Fantasy Book II

ibb & obb

Contrast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWFzCextppo

Stick it To the Man

Floating Cloud God Saves the Pilgrims in HD!

Doki Doki Universe

LUFTRAUSERS Warfront

Men's Room Mayhem

KickBeat

Secret Ponchos

Ray's the Dead

Octodad Dadliest Catch

Mercenary Kings

Don't Starve

Good collection right there /

I really enjoy indie games!

I've played LUFTRAUSERS and Splice. Both very unique and interesting.

I'm 99,99% convinced that I'll pick Sony's console this time. I can't see anything to make me think otherwise :P

I've been playing "Don't Starve" the past few days and it's really something. I dig survival games that don't require you to kill zombies with a lawnmover or find out why the ghost of the spooky young girl can't rest in peace.

Very good post HP, Lots of good games on it.]

I played Splice, don't starve on steam and God save pilgrims and LUFTRAUSERS at gdc =-D

Splice have a gorgeous art direction but, unfortunately, i don't liked too much the gameplay :/

Cloud god save the pilgrims is a one-man game. The guy told me that he coded, made the art and gameplay. He's a former q-games employee.

He is already developing a (maybe exclusive for some time) game for wii u: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t7gnbUL-48

I'm think is very good this approach of nintendo and sony to indie devs. Good to devs, good to the consoles, good do players.

Yeah, you'll need PS+ to access the online portion of PS4 multiplayer games.

While I was a little surprised initially, I'm OK with it. Multiplayer on the PS3 might have been free but it was also a fairly disjointed and laggy experience. it looks like Sony has been putting serious investment into the PS4's online infrastructure: loads of social features, instant sharing of gameplay videos, dedicated servers, etc. I'm guessing money will be needed to support these single-player/multiplayer crossover games that look like they're going to become a big thing next gen too.

In short, I think we're going to get extra value for money that justifies the cost. The PS3 online experience fell way behind Microsoft's once MS started introducing the new versions of the OS, probably because MS had so much support from subscriptions to keep improving it.

I'd like to re-emphasize that not all online multiplayer games on PS4 will require PS+.

Furthermore, free-to-play games won't require PlayStation Plus for online multiplayer. During a separate roundtable Joystiq was present at, Sony Worldwide Studios President Shuhei Yoshida said, "As far as free-to-play games are concerned, it's the publisher's decision whether they put it inside or outside of PS Plus."