Evert

Cyberpunk 2077

The whole indoor outdoor seamless transition sounds awesome. I always wanted more interiors in GTA since the few that there were were dope. The whole concept of having a cyberpunk game that is not exclusively night is also neat. Hacking looks meh. It's just press this to do that. Anyone remember system shock hacking? 

15 hours ago, [HP] said:

Was pretty hyped about a new playthrough but I must say this video was underwhelming at best: they teased many aspects but really shown anything. Was expecting something like the 45min unveil, with at least part of a mission shown “completely” (with cuts a-la “in the interest of time”) but its just a bunch of clips that feel quite disconnected.

Not bashing the game, just the presentation that in this case was quite lacking for me.

Still probably the first game I’ll buy on GOG  if my PC can run it.

3 hours ago, blackdog said:

if my PC can run it.

Yeah I am already scared of this. I have a 8700k, 16gbram, ssd, but my gpu is a 1050 because my funds... evaporated. Next summer they'll pay me more cuz I'll be 16 lol.

The massive amounts of narration made me annoyed. I too hoped for some more actual gameplay. The idea that you can build a class around a playstyle is interesting, and hopefully stealth is more rewarding than it is in most games where it is an option. The way the hacking works is interesting, but it might become a game in a game. Also what even happened to the van they mentioned initially? Did I miss something? Anyway, I totally agree with you; there is not even enough raw gameplay for me to form an opinion.

Edited by Interfearance

Gonna need to get that book I think.

Kinda glad this got delayed, there were just too many games coming out at the same time. This gives my wallet a break and lets CDPR make the game better.

2 hours ago, Radu said:

I feel like the hype and expectations for this game have surpassed even that of Half-Life 3

True. That’s why I love this move. They already know they’re going to make a bazillion dollars, might as well get great reviews too.