Evert

Cyberpunk 2077

It all looks mighty tasty. The tools for destruction one only showcases weapons and some shooting with said weapons. 

I’ll be RTXing this one for sure.🤤

Hey, look! 

"The main quest line of Cyberpunk 2077 will be shorter than The Witcher 3, according to CD Projekt Red, due to player complaints about the time needed to finish the story.

As an open-world RPG, there will be plenty to do in Cyberpunk 2077, but Mills suggested that the emphasis will shift towards "a completionist campaign" for those with the hours to spare."

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2020-09-21-cd-projekt-shortened-cyberpunks-campaign-over-length-complaints

On 9/21/2020 at 1:02 PM, dux said:

Good. Games are too long and open these days. I don't have 90 hours to finish a game.

You're getting old pal

On 9/21/2020 at 1:02 PM, dux said:

Good. Games are too long and open these days. I don't have 90 hours to finish a game.

7 minutes ago, [HP] said:

Wait until you have kids.

I manage to still make time if I like the game, I don’t need much sleep, but it becomes too much of a mission: it took me four months to play the whole of Spider-Man + DLC with most of the challenges, and I think I pretty much exclusively played that game… you end up spoiling it for yourself and fatigued.

Shorter, mature games ftw.

Completion percentage on PS4, not surprised at all to see The Witcher 3 on the bottom

• The Last of Us Part 2 – 58%
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake – 53.3%
  • God of War – 51.8%
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man – 50.7%
  • Uncharted: The Lost Legacy – 50.3%
  • Detroit: Become Human – 49%
  • Ghost of Tsushima – 38.2%
  • Horizon Zero Dawn – 34.5%
  • Days Gone – 34%
  • Bloodborne – 31.9%
  • Death Stranding – 29.3%
  • Red Dead Redemption II – 28.6%
  • The Witcher 3 - 26%

"Polish video game developer CD Projekt Red told employees on Monday that six-day work weeks will be mandatory leading up to the November release of the highly anticipated Cyberpunk 2077, reneging on an earlier promise to not force overtime on the project."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-29/cyberpunk-2077-publisher-orders-6-day-weeks-ahead-of-game-debut