Evert

Cyberpunk 2077

This game looks so god damn packed! I don't even want to imagine how it looks like in the editor..

Here the full episode with the new trailer, the gameplay from that “neural” side mission, whatever it’s called, and the announcement of the collab with Netflix to bring a Cyberpunk anime to the screen in 2022

I wonder got they can keep on doing more of these regularly, how big is this game 😟

Might start regretting not getting that RTX card after all... 

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/cyberpunk-2077-ray-tracing-dlss-geforce-now-screenshots-trailer/?fbclid=IwAR1JEO2QFFeeEVm3cqAZXoWxOzRj2BszhitUzBkjZ-dwjZfv9kjNPaVgPX0

cyberpunk-2077-night-city-wire-june-2020

EbbEtZ5WAAAUZDK?format=jpg&name=4096x409

PS. I really hope they let us tone down that over the top chromatic aberration on PC graphical settings.

Nvidia Ampere and AMD RDNA2 seem to land just in time for this game. I'll be upgrading to the RTX era, especially if AMD brings some competition and keeps Nvidia's price hikes in check.

I'm still wondering if they went full GTA open world with similar pedestrian rules / living city feel or the original vision of more hub based areas connected together. I hope the 2nd because honestly it makes for better gameplay.

1 hour ago, Vilham said:

I'm still wondering if they went full GTA open world with similar pedestrian rules / living city feel or the original vision of more hub based areas connected together. I hope the 2nd because honestly it makes for better gameplay.

Watched some video from polish gaming site where they said that the city feels empty in most places. It is crowded near quest locations but the further away you are from city center the less dense the population is. Also cars tend to have same paths. For example one of the journalist observed a crossroad for few minutes and each time the car passed it turned in the same direction.

9 hours ago, Lizard said:

Watched some video from polish gaming site where they said that the city feels empty in most places. It is crowded near quest locations but the further away you are from city center the less dense the population is. Also cars tend to have same paths. For example one of the journalist observed a crossroad for few minutes and each time the car passed it turned in the same direction.

I noticed how the city feels empty in the gameplay videos too. Hopefully it's just a matter of optimization so they can spawn more NPCs and vehicles later on in the development :)