Cyberpunk 2077

Evert

OMG gys, Im sorry for not being here for you ;)
Some one asked how we are doing? well not bad ;) srsly, kinda still a lot of work, tho :)

@Minos for taging me so I could jump in here :D

Im super happy you guys like the screenshots  - a lot of hard work went into it, and I gotta say those are not bullshots - if you have decent machine this is exactly how the game looks in my editor ;) 

Just be paitient, its almots there ;)

To be honest it's not surprising the game has kind of janky mechanics. It's a first person rpg, not a fps like titanfall, it would be weird to expect the game to work that smoothly. I hope its at least a little smoother than fallout/skyrim considering the lengthy development and modern tech.

3 hours ago, Radu said:

I seem to have a problem with telling between janky and non-janky animations. Maybe I don't understand what people mean. Can someone post two examples of janky and non-janky? 

Compare Mass effect Andromeda with TloU2. The latter has those janky animations.

Skimming through the latest footage yeah, can spot that transitions between animations are not always ideal, but this game is doing pretty much everything a human can do, the situations are so diverse I am really impressed by the polish, compared to other recent games of similar scope/genre (like Fallout) there’s no comparison the finesse being put on display here. And there are still several months to release still…

Edited by blackdog

9 hours ago, DMU222 said:

Do you mean the former or does Andromeda have some crazy fluid animations?

I see distinguishing janky from non janky ain’t that hard. ?

@blackdog Recent Fallout titles have mostly pushed the bar of animation in the wrong direction regarding what should be expected in an AAA production.

Afaik they're upgrading their tech and tools for Starfield, so I expect them to at least reach Cyberpunk 2077 level of animation once that releases. 

Edited by Zarsky

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, [HP] said:

They go over mostly the diferences between the 3 different choices of character/plotline you're given in the beginning of the game, it borders on the spoiler territory tbh. I wont be watching anything else until release.

I keep telling myself I won't watch anymore, but after waiting for so long I'm getting desperate for cyberpunk 2077 content.