Puddy

Steam Holiday Sale Discussion and Recommendations!

I've got 2 Dead Island, Torchlight and Skyrim and I need Chivalry, football manager and kerbal to complete the badge.

Friggin' hate Steam age verification. You sign in for nothing, because it prompts that shit anyway, and if you mistakenly proceed with wrong age you are cut out of that store page until clearing the cookies, g°§§@#◊!

Btw Rage is -75% in three hours. Mmh.

Edited by blackdog

If I take the trouble to learn what's up with these badges and start collecting them, does that mean my E-Penis will increase? Because if not, what's the point exactly? Do I get free stuff? Naked ladies pleasuring me while I play games on Steam? Or forever alone with only badges to conform why?

Edited by SpronyvanJohnson

Free stuff and e-peen.

You get backgrounds for your steam profile, emoticons and possibly vouchers I've heard? You can also sell the cards and buy games with the money.

I'm still waiting for the naked ladies to appear in my inventory.

Free stuff and e-peen.

You get backgrounds for your steam profile, emoticons and possibly vouchers I've heard? You can also sell the cards and buy games with the money.

I'm still waiting for the naked ladies to appear in my inventory.

That should be already possible to pay women to go in your inventory

It's finished.

I didn't keep track of the time so I didn't buy Rage afterall. Well, I guess for the time i'll have a machine to run it, there will be another sale (and maybe I'll get it for even less) rolleyes.gif

Edited by blackdog

Due to a disappointing Summer Sale (great start, but too much repetition afterwards) I went nuts the last 15 minutes buying the Wolf Pack (Wolfenstein 3D/Spear of Destiny/RTCW), Doom Classic Pack (Ultimate Doom/Doom II/Final Doom/Master Levels), Quake Pack (Quake+2 EXPS/Quake II+2 EXPS/Quake 3 + TA) and the Doom 3 Pack (Doom3/RoE). That's 17 games/expansions of which I already own uh....17. Why buy it? Because I'm too lazy to search for/install from CD/DVD and enter serials. First world problems. No wonder the rest hates us.

The car stuff was tolerable if you switched over to a 360 controller.  Kind of a shame, really.  You'd think a studio that was built on PC gaming would know how to make vehicle controls for a PC game.  Then again, steering with the mouse and accelerating/decelerating with W/S just might have been too mundane of a control scheme.