Squad

de_ali (working name)

I have an idea. Get 10 people who are DMG or higher to playtest and provide feedback. I can gather 5 guys, maybe 6. Do we have other people that would be willing to form a temp team to playtest like this? Puddy is pretty decent when he isn't sleeping or fapping, and Squad should probably be there (or maybe spectating because he is terrible at the game topkek), so that just leaves 3 or 4 dudez

Yeah, something like that sounds good. In general I've found that our 5on5 competitive playtests have been more valuable from a balancing perspective. Hip-fire feedback based on screenshots can only do so much. :D

I think the "simplest possible connection" is pretty appropriate here. Stick with it IMO

I think Ali is already a bit awkward and "twisty" as is. It needs to really be dialed in and focused and more pure angles the better.

To clarify: by "twist" I mean something that breaks up the monotony of the space. Elevation changes, some doorway that narrows down the space, some chest-higher cover, something that just reduces the flatness of that corridor. Etc.

But let's play and see what happens!

I have an idea. Get 10 people who are DMG or higher to playtest and provide feedback. I can gather 5 guys, maybe 6. Do we have other people that would be willing to form a temp team to playtest like this? Puddy is pretty decent when he isn't sleeping or fapping, and Squad should probably be there (or maybe spectating because he is terrible at the game topkek), so that just leaves 3 or 4 dudez

That's a great idea. And I'll spectate, cause I would just bring the whole quality of gameplay down :P

The corridor is pretty simple, we'll see how it plays and go from there.

Hey man love the map, the update helped quite a bit with the competitive nature regarding the approaches to B (which needs an update on the overview by the way).

I found one small error though where you can drop the bomb between the hay cart on the ramp to A and the wall beside it, making it impossible to pick the bomb up. Otherwise keep up the great work.

Hey man love the map, the update helped quite a bit with the competitive nature regarding the approaches to B (which needs an update on the overview by the way).

I found one small error though where you can drop the bomb between the hay cart on the ramp to A and the wall beside it, making it impossible to pick the bomb up. Otherwise keep up the great work.

I'll have a look at that spot where you can't reach the bomb. Must've totally forgotten about the spectator overview, so I'll update that as well!

Glad you like the changes and thanks for bringing these points to my attention! :)