knj

VGA 2012

Yeah wtf is up with that? Definitely was the weakest in the list. I can't believe it wtf o.O

Is it really worth getting then? I was under the impression it was just a "meh" game?

Also made them studio of the year, which is total bullcrap. No offense to the people involved but the other studios pushed tech/gameplay whatever way more... Very undeserved imo.

Edited by Chimeray

E0YGW.jpg

Yeah wtf is up with that? Definitely was the weakest in the list. I can't believe it wtf o.O

Is it really worth getting then? I was under the impression it was just a "meh" game?

If you base your purchase decision on an award won at the VGAs: they win.

Quoting wikipedia: "the award nominees and winners are voted by an advisory council, featuring 25 journalists from various media outlets. Fans, however, can vote online for which games they think should win each category."

I was not aware of this at all actually o.O /Ignorance much on my side :shake: I thought these were voted on by the public!? Why is the public allowed to vote in the first place if it doen't matter o.O

Usually I don't disagree much with the GOTY award, I think it's somewhat accurate but usually any on the list could've won and it wouldn't have made much of a difference since it's all top games in the list. This year is different though, and the outcome is very weird imo... I haven't tried it, just heard the buzz around it not being all that spectacular, hence my question ;)

Edited by Chimeray

E0YGW.jpg

ahhhh you beat me to it :P

crap festival. The Grammys of videogames.