I just realized this. There are two expansions planned for The Witcher 3. Which should equal The Witcher 2 in length for the bargain price of 25 euros. That's less than the amount that Bungie/Activision is charging for Destiny's first two expansions. Which both feature a couple of maps, skins and dance animations. Fucking capitalism.

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Considering they made Halo I don't have much confidence in this having decent gameplay.

this game is not my destiny 

Dude it's my tragic carpentry accident, i just have 2 fingers left on each hand. Makes it hard to rocket jump with a gamepad. Otherwise damn yeah i would have enjoyed it. Still looking super nice thou

• 3 months later...

I bought Destiny The Collection. I'm having a lot of fun right now with a couple of friends.Looking forward the Rise of Iron raid. However,  I really dislike how Bungie manage their old content. There's no incentives to play older Raids or missions because they didn't scale the difficulty|rewards|previous gear.