Mazy

Destiny

well at least its not bullshot faked shizzle, most games are pretty boring min to min if viewed in such a manner. 

can you imagine 5 mins of skyrim footage, walking through the forests and picking flowers, doesn't mean the game will suck. 

Edited by 2d-chris

It does look nice, but why are the clouds moving in different directions?

I've seen clouds move in different directions in real life, but they were clearly at *much* different heights. These don't look that far apart. Looks weird.

Still, very pretty!

If anyone wants to try the PS4 alpha, I've got a big ol' pile of North American codes + a handful of european codes. Drop me a PM! Servers are live through Sunday.

Gah! I have read this both here and your facebook before and it took until now for me to realize that I have a bloody PS4. I'm not used to being a console-owner. :D

I played most of the day yesterday and pretty much did everything the alpha has to offer. I tried all 3 classes, but brought the Warlock class to the max level the alpha allows ( 8) and upgraded him pretty far within the tree line. It wasn't quite like the E3 stage demo sadly but overall I enjoyed the game quite a bit and think I will be pre-ordering it. 

Similar to the Elder Scrolls Online, it took me around 3-4 hours before things started to flesh out. In regards to Destiny, there ins't much of an intro in the alpha so it can be a bit jarring but once you start figuring out how it all works, and unlocking your class/ gear abilities, things become a lot more interesting. I think my biggest complaint would be Fireteam (group) size. You can group with 6 players but if you want to do any alpha pve content, only 3 were allowed. However I still enjoyed the Devils Lair, especially for its difficulty. 

Edited by Grinwhrl