Thrik

Dizzy Returns

Man i would play Dizzy even while grandpa-old, think about it, get high as shit and play this game !!

concepts looks great, good as Rayman Origins good !

Edited by knj

Why haven’t you gone to a publisher for funding?

We have! Over the years we've pitched ideas for a new Dizzy game many times, but it's been hard to convince publishers to bring back a classic a talking egg when they've got lots of new ideas not talking eggs to put their money behind.

I played the one on the Mega Drive quite a bit. I was also too young to really understand what I was doing but I figured some bits out :D

Love the music and the locations in it though. Keeping my eye out for this :)

I played the one on the Mega Drive quite a bit. I was also too young to really understand what I was doing but I figured some bits out :D

Love the music and the locations in it though. Keeping my eye out for this :)

Your studio's name is on the older games' boxes, you'd better do. :-D

The return of Dizzy would be cool. I remember playing Treasure Island and Magicland quite a lot when I was younger. I also went back to the latter recently, fell in the moat a thousand times, and wanted to put my hand through the screen. Good times. I hope this new version has an upside down Ice Palace that gives people nightmares.

Honestly, it does sound doable for less. Though, and call me cynical here, if you’ve got the necessarily fanbase your Kickstarter goal is less about what you need and more what you can get.

Edited by Taylor

Seems pretty low to me. :oops: If the production values will live up to the concepts anyway.

they're requesting more funds than inexile did for wasteland 2 and obsidian did for project eternity. it's not just that it's too much, it's also that it's very unlikely so many people want this funded.