AlexM

Level Design Inspiration Photo Blog

Weird. Maybe it's possibly it's adblock. I use ghostery but I can give adblock a shot. Is anyone else not able to see the tags?

I would like to write my own system eventually but it would take a fair amount of work. I don't really have the time right at the moment. This summer i can see myself having the time to do it. What I can do in the future is also write a static page with all the tags that are known once there begins to be so many that new ones dont show up as much.

Edited by AlexM

I tried disabling Adblock Plus and it made no difference. I'll try again tonight when I get home. I'm pretty sure I tried it there too and got the same results.

Over the next week there's a series of photos I took in Okinawa going up. That is a really funky looking city. It's like a combination of the future with a mexican resort town and America.

Hey everyone. I've been accumulating a lot of photos from my last 2 trips to Japan as well as some local industrial stuff and have enough content for daily posts to cover the rest of the year so there will be a lot of new original (and some reblogs) stuff in the near future :)

http://leveldesigninspirationmachine.tumblr.com/post/153713358575/update-for-november-2016

Here's the first post in the series.

http://leveldesigninspirationmachine.tumblr.com/post/153713393500/osaka-fukushima

Thanks FMPONE I wasn't posting too much here because I was afraid I might be being rude if I constantly bump the thread to the top. That might be the Canadian in me talking haha

If people don't mind I'll be happy to post more photos in this thread rather than rare updates when I put in new blocks of stuff. 

On 2016-11-29 at 6:11 PM, Corwin said:

Om nom nom nom nom. Very nice

Yeah just wow. This lighting is amazing, looks like it's coming from everywhere.

On 12/8/2016 at 2:54 AM, Tensei said:

I might add in some too then.

old riga.jpgriga-old-town-IMG_2595-P.jpgzviedru-varti-riga-latvia-travel.jpg

The resolution on the first 2 is a little small but the third one works :). I'll add it to the queue. 

Just queued up another 2 weeks worth of stuff. 80-90% originals from my last trip to Japan. Still have quite a bit left to still go through.

Here's some of my favorites from the last batch.

tumblr_oi1cjwV3fU1rc9appo1_1280.png

tumblr_ohdzftlo7v1rc9appo1_1280.png

tumblr_ohdzb1W8gw1rc9appo3_1280.png

tumblr_oha9uqpqNN1rc9appo2_1280.png