Arnold and Sly movies etc

Buddy

So I watched Sabotage finally. Arnold was good in it. The movie wasn't that bad, unfortunately you can tell that it was re-shot and re-arranged and that's propably the reason it makes less sense than it should. During test screenings Arnold audiences didnt like that he was the real bad guy so things had to be changed. Would be curious to see the original cut of this.

• 2 years later...
43 minutes ago, Radu said:

It's cool that Cameron is getting back the rights, but I would rather have him solely direct the new film. Still, I'm curious to see if he'll disregard the films that followed after Terminator 2: Judgement Day.

He'd fucking well better!

10 hours ago, dux said:

Anything after T2 was a load of fucking assholes. So fed up with my favourite franchises getting rekt. Even with cameron involved I have no hope for it being good.

Me neither. The older you get, the more you have to leave behind. Enthusiasm makes way for cynicism. We've seen so many series get ruined that I sometimes feel like a grumpy old man when explaining to someone why the 80's still rule. But hey, I posted this because it can't really get any worse than Genisys right? Right guys? Hello?

• 4 months later...

It was confirmed that Genysis will be ignored.

I don't understand the hate, personally Salvation and T3 are much worse shit in terms of plain story (and cast sucked ass), at least Genysis tried to do something different, they played with time travel and basically set up the scene for making new stories that reset all the time and always feed from the original movie. I saw it as Groundhog Day where happenings are different but epilogue always loops to the same epilogue (which is the future premise of the movie).

• 1 year later...