Arnold and Sly movies etc

Arnold was supposed to star in "I am Legend" and "Minority Raport" but he didnt because of the governorship. 

Plus he turned down the role of John McClane in Die Hard ;)

He was also supposed to be Dr. Octopus in Cameron's Spiderman version.

Not to mention Sgt. Rock with Stallone and Willes.

He even flirted with the Tooth Fairy which was eventually made with Dwayne Johnson.

The biggest movie never made however is Crusades. This was supposed to be a Middle Age epic with elements of Spartacus and Conan. Directed by none other then Paul Verhoeven with an impressive cast including Robert Duvall, Jennifer Connelly, John Turturro, and Christopher McDonald.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone always overlooks True Lies.

Arnold is also doing a Zombie movie btw.  

Posted Images

• 7 months later...

I want to rent it as well, was arnold good in it atleast?

Was expecting something better from Ayer tbh.

He was surprisingly good. One of his more serious roles and he really held his own. So yeah, no complaints there.

Erratic, we can discuss those too of course. Let's go people, favorite Arnold movies?

1.) Conan the Barbarian

2.) Predator

3.) The Terminator

4.) Total Recall

5.) Terminator 2

1.) Predator

2.) Commando

3.) Total Recall

4.) The Terminator

5.) Red Heat (not sure) 

Cant believe that you left out Commando Sprony

Btw, I think some of the worse arnold movies like, End of Days, 6th Day, Last Action Hero etc. suffer from poor editing. They're too long and oddly paced. I think if you would re-cut these movies properly they would be much better!

Edited by Buddy

1.) Predator

2.) Commando

3.) Total Recall

4.) The Terminator

5.) Red Heat (not sure) 

Cant believe that you left out Commando Sprony

Btw, I think some of the worse arnold movies like, End of Days, 6th Day, Last Action Hero etc. suffer from poor editing. They're too long and oddly paced. I think if you would re-cut these movies properly they would be much better!

Yeah, I know Buddy. I love Commando. Must have seen it 50 times. I know it by heart and it's high up my list but the other ones are just better imo.

Actually, The 6th Day wasn't that bad. End of Days wasn't terrible either (not calling it good though). The problem with Last Action Hero is that it was way ahead of it's time. It made fun of 80's action while the era hadn't ended yet. If they would have released it in early 2000 it would have scored much better. No, if we are going to talk about terrible Arnold movies I would have to say:

1.) Red Sonja

2.) Batman and Robin

3.) Jingle all the Way

4.) Junior (seriously, who wanted to see him pregnant?)

5.) Collateral Damage

Finally saw Sabotage. Unfortunately, it's pretty bad. Didn't make a lot of sense, wasn't really interesting and actually kinda boring. Too bad....

Exactly what I thought. Parts of it moved way too fast and they kept killing off characters without giving you a good look at them (so I wasn't sure who it was that had died), like I'm supposed to remember their names after them being mentioned once? The whole thing was a bit of a mess, disappointing as I liked both Training Day and End of Watch a lot. Also Arnie's acting was really bad, but then who doesn't expect that? :)