Buddy

LawBreakers

maybe with the guys that left People Can Fly

Guys from PCF were kicked out the company. The funny thing is that they were co-founders of PCF so the company is right now 100% in Epic's hands. I've heard from PCF workers that it's fine right now but some guys left the studio after Adrian Chmielarz's (creative dir., founder of PCF) ("rz's" lol, nobody can spell that, Polish language, so random) dismiss. We had some lols about Biffy joining Adrian's team so he would spent 2 Polish payouts for the plane ticket just to get to Poland. Not possible ;)

I could totally see Cliffy becoming an executive at one of the big corporations e.g. brand evangelist for Microsoft, spearheading the release of the new xbox. Either that or he's going to found a social/mobile studio, because hey - there can never be enough of those, right? :B

I could totally see Cliffy becoming an executive at one of the big corporations e.g. brand evangelist for Microsoft

zSIRh.jpg

Wonder if his leaving had in part something to do with Rod Fergusson leaving for Irrational? He's always said that he was the yin to his yang. Or or...Cliffy at Irrational?! Will be interesting to see what he does next.

The Big Daddy will be bulkier than ever.

(I mean the metal character from Bioshock, if Cliff starts working there, its not a weird innuendo or something)

I think CliffyB lost his momentum a while ago. Now he's barely a spokeperson for Epic. The real unsung heroes are those who left Epic to found Bitmonster. Lee Perry and his team, even though Lily is not a masterpiece, are the ones you should keep an eye on.

molyneux, bioware founders and now cliff... next up, gabe newell leaves valve, depressed cos half life 3 will never launch

CliffyB confirmed to be making an iPhone game about meat cubes.

I hope he starts his own studio... and they make the best games ever possible...

Only if he can kickstart those :v

If I had a smokin' hot wife like that and a ridiculous amount of money, I'd leave my job and bang her in every place and location I could before hitting middle age.

If i had that kind of money i wouldn't settle on one wife :XD:

Guys from PCF were kicked out the company.

I didn't follow the news around gaming that much lately, i'm pretty sure that what i've read reported them to be leaving, but anyways. They worked together so they can communicate well enough, i guess they could find the solution, if it was the case (see what Arkane is doing) ;)

Guys from PCF were kicked out the company.

I didn't follow the news around gaming that much lately, i'm pretty sure that what i've read reported them to be leaving, but anyways. They worked together so they can communicate well enough, i guess they could find the solution, if it was the case (see what Arkane is doing) ;)

This is the press info that they leave PCF. I actually know lots of backstage things because I know few guys from PCF. The one is that few PCF members had a big party with champagne after creative director was kicked out. Sad thing and it shows how dicky someone can be. That director was very good after all...

the end of era definitly ! my money is either on new company with kickstarter or what frie said big ass company like microsoft giving him some sort of spearhead position.

I don't know anything about the industry and people in it but thinking "Epic" has always made me think "Cliffy B"... to me this is like wtf.

However I would expect a rich designer to not have such an ugly house even if it is "nice" like wtf. The rooftop plants are a nice touch though.

Edited by Mr. Happy

If I were him I would take a year off, and then slowly get annoyed at not having anything to do besides drink and fuck so I'd either

1. Get kids

2. Try to get hired at valve, because lets face it, they are cooler than epic.

3. start up my own company

He reminds me of every annoying self-promoter I've met in this industry... you guys are crediting him with GoW but I've read articles where he was - for example - taken off developing the Cover system, etc

....but it's hard to hate because whenever I've heard him talk in interview or podcasts he does seem to know his stuff and even going back to Jazz Jackrabbit, you can see a good grasp of quality design.