Beck

The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium

The new level design tool will be called Sledge

i just realized how clever these fuckers at valve are. i mean,they pick names of everyday objects so that if you try to google their shit it gets obfuscated by random handiwork related manuals.

The new level design tool will be called Sledge

i just realized how clever these fuckers at valve are. i mean,they pick names of everyday objects so that if you try to google their shit it gets obfuscated by random handiwork related manuals.

Haha yeah thats really clever when you want people to learn your tools too because it makes everything so much easier to find!! :D

ahah. It's a valve news video. Basically Gabe announces in front of a few kids that are visiting Valve that yes they are working on a brand new engine for a while now. And Ricochet 2 started development! :P

' timestamp='1352745047' post='316718']

ahah. It's a valve news video. Basically Gabe announces in front of a few kids that are visiting Valve that yes they are working on a brand new engine for a while now. And Ricochet 2 started development! :P

Confirmed:

im gonna get this game that is for sure.!!!!

btw have anyone of you played black mesa source. it was a nice remake of the old half life.

btw.... im back. holy shit!

Edited by Nz-Nexus