Beck

The Half-Life 3 thread of closure and memorium

Just played through it for the very first time (around 30 mins) and it's really well crafted, but the ending is a pretty disappointing. Though, any half-life gameplay these days is appreciated.

On 11/17/2018 at 10:03 AM, Radu said:

Just played through it for the very first time (around 30 mins) and it's really well crafted, but the ending is a pretty disappointing. Though, any half-life gameplay these days is appreciated.

My thoughts exactly.

On 11/17/2018 at 3:03 AM, Radu said:

Thanks for checking out my mod! I think your review is completely fair. It was originally built to feel like it slotted into the middle of a HL2 Episode, and I was using it for a portfolio piece to get a job at the time. So I knew I ran the risk of it being too short and the ending being kinda meh and abrupt.

Man I miss the GoldSrc days. Played so many games and mods which used it and still play Counter-Strike to this day even if it is a newer iteration.