Game crashes at times :? and i'm only in the training.

Plus found a bug there, at the first re-supply removed all my gear, proceeded, door closes and you have no pistol to continue, and no way to get one.

I think the modify screen is not so intuitive.

Shooting people in the head is pretty intuitive though. You'll get familiar with the modify screen in 20 minutes.

Yes, it's a game for hardcores, but I think a solution to improve can be found.

Most of the problem is that is not a contextual menu of sorts, behaving a bit differently depending if you are in front of a replenish point or not

I can imagine, still why don't just simplify and copy BF and have ammo replenish when you approach a crate stack? Or by pressing a [use] button like every other game available and keep the modify screen to it's core funtion?

Insurgency 3 niggaz.

I've started a thread on declining userbase on steam, and this is one of the developers answers:

0a35d41a36.jpg

We have two major milestones scheduled this year (and possibly smaller ones in between). Also the last few patches have not coincided with major sales events, which is the top driver in sales and player activity. If we have a major content update, Valve is more likely to promote us. Also we would like to do another free weekend, when the timing is right and many of the gaping holes have been filled (i.e. competitive system). The later of the two major release milestones is going to focus on player retention.

The next major update will still be focusing on content, but also a shift in the playlist system. I've written about it before, but in short, there will be 5 playlists each catering to a gameplay style. Three are multiplayer: Sustained Combat (wave-based modes), Tactical Ops (objective-based reinforcement and one-life modes), and 5v5 Competitive (also implementing Strike and Ambush for this on top of Firefight). Then there will be two Coop playlists (Elite, which is more restricted and realistic load outs; and Hardcore, which gives you more choice in kit). This playlist system will also help immensely with total conversion mods that can release as a custom playlist in the Workshop.

We have some game mode additions (especially Coop) and changes coming too.

There's a lot of backend stuff to deal with, which is why the competitive ladder and challenge systems are taking a long time. Plus we are redesigning the entire game menu UI that will coincide. It will help with finding or creating the gameplay experience you are looking for. 

So overall, the game has been successful thus far to provide the updates we've already released and continue working on building the game and community over this year. The response from our audience (best indicated in Steam reviews) is reaffirming. 

We are beginning to see a few major mods starting to emerge that will inevitably bring in more players. For example, InsurgenZ mod, the SOCOM mod, Mud & Blood WWII mod, and another unannounced that enhances the tactical side of the game.

Also, we are in preproduction and prototype phase for a new Insurgency game with a new engine, new environment, new conflict era, and it's going to be fucking epic. It will fulfill many of the wishes people have for this game, but where we've hit roadblocks with Source. Basically, we are building a new Insurgency game from the ground up with current and future technology to take a leap forward, rather than play catch up like the current game is doing.

New game, aaaaalrighty then!

Great, haven't had the chance to draft a map, hell, play a match! That they're already moving forward.

eonder if they have the scoop of Source 2 or moving to Unreal

​I've sent a message on facebook regarding that same question. I want to make a map in their new engine too :P

I'll keep you posted.

Took some screenshots yesterday. I want to make a beauty video too. Don't hesitate to like some of them on my steam album :)
All screenshots: http://steamcommunity.com/id/luftwafel/screenshots/?appid=222880&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall

Game is 85% off. A mere 2.24€ for pure art. http://store.steampowered.com/app/222880/

63D82A274D6A0A36966C821DF84E8BE6E466539B

BD1A24E9F1D95A780EB9CF26C612CEBDB0D10CD3

2661247C00EDFEAF021DCA7FD26D1B7C982DC05D

C3263617A8BDDC3C0C0BC150284C92060E87E0BA

13983B92E93730B071A55B4FFE4098628409C420

A439E866A2B1C2B2A4C905B74330D98FAC34AA89

5F887FA84132AA25502880895E174617179FAEA6

D6CAE9607220D9C42118FB6A0DAFF9CB0C0397C4

Did the game got some substantial update in the recent past?

I never went over the training as there were some bugs and didn't like much the feeling of the movement. should give another try

Definitely give it another try :)

The game had major updates to maps and gameplay as well as adding new maps in the past 6 months.

It's a blast to play :-D and it's so satisfying when you win the round/match after an intense firefight/push.

I used to play and enjoy the UT99 military realistic mod called "Infiltration" back in 2000, and Insurgency is pretty close to the feels of that mod; can't complain :)