Sign in to follow this  
knj

PainKiller Hell and Damnation

Beat you to it, I really like the shooting of the game. I didnt know it was a remake then?! I was very surprised to see it's almost a 1per1 remake of the first, that kinda sucks since I already played the first, and this one only has half the levels? Oh well... Shooting is REALLY fun tho, i wish more shooteres reference to this feeling of shooting more often, it feels great, accurate and smooth

It was a REMAKE all along, all news was about it dude ! :)

don't worry more DLC with multi and single shit will be out, loads of levels to play, PK HD is a mix od PK and Battle out of Hell levels, i still have big hopes that it is time to make a PK 2 :) but we will see

I did but are there no new tarot cards for the DLC's? There are a few technical problems with your game but man its mostly a blast to play.

Also the new town map you guys remade was INTENSELY difficult. It took me like 15 tries to complete certain areas but it was still awesome.

Edited by JeanPaul

Glad you like it. What they pack into the dlc, despite new maps - im not sure. I dont work on the dlc's so i cant confirm or deny the additional tarot cards.

As for the town, yeah it is hard but also the best looking remake ot the old map imo - it loooks super sweet hehe ;-)