I'd like to try this game already, but I've heard so much complaints how things break and crash, I'm not really convinced to buy it yet. Why "always the same old CoD" seems to work rather stable while the "always the awesome Battlefield" has stability issues? :/

Edited by SotaPoika
  • Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

connecting to servers is the next dlc

this is gold !

Posted Images

To summarize my BF4 experience (and all my other Battlefield experience as well)

Fun > crash, bugs

Yes, there are frustrating bugs (medic revive bug)(occasional server crash) but it's not that big of a deal.

DICE working hard fixing the bugs. Maybe give it another 2-3 weeks and buy it at boxing day. Some people got it for 19,99$ on black Friday... insane deal!

Edited by tr0nic

I'd like to try this game already, but I've heard so much complaints how things break and crash, I'm not really convinced to buy it yet. Why "always the same old CoD" seems to work rather stable while the "always the awesome Battlefield" has stability issues? :/

The infamy BF4 is getting lead to me being able to buy it for half off for black friday, so I'm happy  :v I've barely got time to play games anyway. Next week are my finals, and then I'm going to be traveling sans PC for the holidays.

• 2 weeks later...

I was waiting for this shit to calm down, but still it's not fixed, and this is FUCKING BILLSHIT !

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/PS3-to-PS4-China-Rising-Code-EA-says-sorry-your-out-of-luck/td-p/2027409

http://www.videogamer.com/ps4/battlefield_4_china_rising/news/ea_blocks_free_battlefield_4_china_rising_dlc_from_customers_upgrading_from_current_to_next-gen.html

EA is really fucking silly

Contacting EA poland is fucking impossible, and i want to get a refund for this piece of shit ! and i'm so serious about this

Edited by knj