The Way Through - A side project

Puddy

Hello MapCore!

I've just started a blog together with my fellow Mapcorian and long time bro Dejavo. The blog will chronicle a series of events from the perspectives of two different characters (we are responsible for a character each). There's two posts up already and our goal is to update the blog at least once a week.

Check it out and let us know what you think. The goal of the blog is to hone our writing and storytelling skills, so feedback is very welcome. :hurg2:

The Way Through

Yeah Thrik, it's 100% fictional. :) Don't worry, we won't travel anywhere in-character. :P Any photos in the blog are either from my or Dejavo's archive or from free-to-use sources. They are used to let the eyes rest in between posts and to help sell the mood.

I'll update the thread whenever we have news to share!

Well, we decide the goals, motivations and personality of our characters on our own (mostly anyway). But we jointly decide the state of the world and coordinate when (and if!!! :ninja: ) the characters cross paths. Oh, and of course we have a very broad story arc for the blog as a whole.

Well, we decide the goals, motivations and personality of our characters on our own (mostly anyway). But we jointly decide the state of the world and coordinate when (and if!!! :ninja: ) the characters cross paths. Oh, and of course we have a very broad story arc for the blog as a whole.

i was asking because i could picture this working as an improvisation act.

I like this. I've enjoyed reading what you have so far, keep it up guys :D The occasional reminder would be nice, I have it book marked, but I have lots of things bookmarked... hehe.

Thanks. :) I'll keep the thread updated when there's some news stuff. There was actually a new post about a day ago.

i was asking because i could picture this working as an improvisation act.

We've thought about it, but at the end of the day I wouldn't feel comfortable deciding what happens when our characters interact without approval. :P

Writing is not supposed to be comfortable. :interseting: I kinda like the idea of improvisation. We'll see.

"And then I shoved the dynamite dildo upp Dejavo's character's ass, killing him in a bloody explosion and erasing every possibility of his return in this story."

Does that improv make you feel uncomfortable, bitch?

:-D

We'll discuss the pros and cons tonight after work!