Sign in to follow this  
Izuno

E3 2012

I thought that while the Microsoft press conference was not mind blowing, they really did have a decent amount to show you; they're increasing the variety of services (sports channels, more movies ect), have some excellent exclusives coming out (Halo 4, Gears: whatever), I don't intend to use any console powered workout systems but the Nike one actually seems legit, and hey if anyone actually owns a Windows phone or tablet then you get more neat features (I would love to have a dynamic map of Game of Thrones while I watch it :)).

I missed the other showings for today, but what I really want to see is Nintendo's big press conference tomorrow :XD:

Not sure if I like what I've seen of Splinter Cell so far...

I hated the Kingshasa mission in Double Agent, this looks like the same thing :s

If it has to be a shooter, please go with Conviction's style... at least there was a bit of stealth in there. Limit daylight missions, but I guess more importantly is the undercover feel, going in a warzone totally annihalates that. Pffft :s

(Also... calling in airstrikes :wtf: )

Holding my breath until we get more news :???:

wow, watch dogs looks incredible, best game of e3 for me. I never even knew about it either :P

this dude ! looks sweet but it was hard to say what was scripted and what was not