Among the Sleep

knj

Reminds me that I really ought to finish Amnesia. Love that game, but it is the kind of thing where you need to be in a specific mood to play it.

This looks great, but I'm interested in seeing how they'd extend it to fill an entire game, even if it's of a smaller size.

I think this would be really scary and intense.

I like how they chose the character. Positioning the camera at such a low height as the eyes of a baby really increases the sense of fragility and being powerless.

And I hope the player won't be able to "run" really fast from those creatures. After all, that's just a small child that apparently just learned to walk.

creepy alien walking by like in SIGNS O_o

I probably saw this 2 or 3 times before i noticed. There's a nice bright spot to the right where your eyes are drawn, then the action is in the dark on the left. o_O looks pretty good though, clean visuals and nice atmosphere even if there was no real incentive to be scared. Could be more immersive and add more vulnerability if the player tumbled a bit when dropping off platforms. Not going on a realism rant, but seems like an easy opportunity.