Reset

knj

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I don't think they'll make it. 6 days to go and they still need 35 000.
See, this is what really annoys me.... Some crazy woman wants to talk bullshit about, the industry, men in general and how macho driven it is and how horrible is it that a plumber called mario wants to save the princess, the damsel in distress. That woman is not creating anything, she's trying to destroy, therefor she obviously gets 100 000 in days.

These guys are working for years on this, try and raise money to finally ship it, they get zip.

People man... people.

I really think that industry is on edge and needs to change some rules.

first of all ale the attacks on video media like this next YT's strike

i'm really getting a vibe that AAA companies (at least most of them) don't undestand how this is working, the race for cash will take them nowhere eventually.
And there are indies with great games, great ideas and fresh stuff, im sure that we will wipeout the AAA / rest of the games border, look how next gen consoles supports indie's and to be honest those guys deserve our attention.

I don't think they'll make it. 6 days to go and they still need 35 000.
See, this is what really annoys me.... Some crazy woman wants to talk bullshit about, the industry, men in general and how macho driven it is and how horrible is it that a plumber called mario wants to save the princess, the damsel in distress. That woman is not creating anything, she's trying to destroy, therefor she obviously gets 100 000 in days.

These guys are working for years on this, try and raise money to finally ship it, they get zip.

People man... people.

Too fucking right man. I get so disappointed in the general populace these days.

i'm really getting a vibe that AAA companies (at least most of them) don't undestand how this is working, the race for cash will take them nowhere eventually.

That is a very uninformed claim. If you've been following that youtube debacle properly, you'd know AAA companies and publishers have no involvement on it. It's an automated system set up by YouTube itself to avoid the usage of copyrighted material by youtube partners, and if such material is used, the person uploading it wont get any money. (Which sucks for them cos there's a lot of people living off of youtube, like "let's play" guys, boogie, total biscuit, etc)

Thing is, AAA devs and publishers alike (ubisoft, blizzard, and many others) have come out in the open this week they think this is bollucks, they have no problem in youtubers making videos of their games like "let's play" videos, in fact they encorage it (after all, its free PR)

Please watch this http://revision3.com/addressthesess/youtubecopyright and listen to this http://epicbattleaxe.com/profiles/blogs/the-axe-factor-142-passed-through-my-lips