Well, hating a trailer, and hating on the actual game after playing it are two completely different things :v

My opinion is trailers get to much focus, all I care about is making the game cool - how people decide to market something is up to them.

I'm more interested in the theme this time around, all I want to see is a game where the environment influences the gameplay (Crysis 1) which was too rare in Crysis 2. So this time around, color me interested in this version of NY. And the bow. I hope it can be a signature weapon that's fun to shoot, and provide another great tool on the same level as the nanosuit.

This is all going so fast. Where is the time that you had to wait several years for a game.

I still have to play Crysis 2 and I still have the feeling that it just came out.

I immediately thought to these concepts when I saw the beginning of the trailer :) (yep in Crysis 3 this isn't the exterior which is abandoned, this is the opposite, I know :P )

cty1.JPG

cty1_full.jpg

cty1_morn.jpg

cty1_top.JPG

(I unfortunately can't remember the name of the author :( )

love it, can't wait to see how the alien infrastructure is handled.

as for the DLC comment, i'm not sure, i can't pretend to know how much work went into C3 but i can say it's more than just DLC or an expansion. the challenges involved in shipping a game of that quality on the current gen are pretty huge, so to blend the jungle of C1 with the city of C2 is pretty fucking impressive.

plus visually crytek always deliver ;)

E3 demo Trailer!

Chris Kay did the design of this level, and I have to say it's one of the most awesomely designed levels I've seen for a shooter with a bit of everything for everyone. Badass job dude, had to be said! :cool: