Sign in to follow this  
Rick_D

Industry Professionals Share Nuggets of Information

-You are allowed to bring blades, axes and other medieval weapons only if you keep them in the women's water closets, and only if your company has no female employees. (true story).

During crunch when people order food delivery it is funny to snatch the same person's food over and over again. Enjoy your free meal and watch as he becomes increasingly paranoid around his co-workers, firing off one angry email after the other.

During crunch when people order food delivery it is funny to snatch the same person's food over and over again. Enjoy your free meal and watch as he becomes increasingly paranoid around his co-workers, firing off one angry email after the other.

Lmao, so many times.

- If you are really not happy with your coworkers and the company policy, annihilate the toilets by taking a crap on the floor. Keep it anonymous !!!

Holy fucking shit dude, you will not believe this.... but somebody ACTUALLY did that at Frontier today. Vilham can back me up on this, though he works upstairs so may not have heard. I'm being completely serious. Fucking weirdos at Frontier I tell you.

Somebody smeared shit on the wall apparently, it caused a right ruckus I can tell you.

Somebody's been reading mapcore .... ;D

perfect alibi! good job vilham :)

We never knew who it was at punchers impact !! a guy took a very very close picture of the drama with a really good resolution and posted it by email to the entire team; was very cool to see after a coffee in the morning. We gave the anonymous superhero a surname like crapinator of super crapman

I sometimes wonder if I work at the only sane company on the planet... and then I remember that its only going to last until Koko starts here :|

- As a game / level designer never give finished and concrete stuff, stay vague about what you want to the rest of the team, if you play it nice, everybody will be depending on you. When a new project is created rush on it fast !!! Don't forget to give away your last unfinished project to a junior gamedesigner to cover you about the final product. On the new project destroy everything that has already been done and come up with new, innovative and cool ideas nobody can test. (Give to the coders lessons about raycasting and neural networks, also change the game engine for gameplay needs if possible) Enjoy~~

- As a company director, create a new hype AAA project team, hire new people and put them in an isolated part of the studio so they won't be socially integrated with the old team, move also the most ambitious juniors members who want to make a nice CV from the old teams to that project and give them a better salary than their precedent co-workers. Watch them being jealous and do anything to have your graces. enjoy~~

- Use openspace environments to make the team autonomously watch over each other and keep people sat on their chairs, like in the subway where people are sat on each side face to face