Sign in to follow this  
Rick_D

Industry Professionals Share Nuggets of Information

- If you really don't like someone, find a dead animal outside : bird, mouse .. and put it on their desk

I've always thought this was a display of appreciation. You know like cats do... :sad:

- If you have an awesome game concept you are very enthusiastic about to the point of making a complete game design document; don't show it to your company executives ( especially if you are currently working at ubisoft )

- If you are really not happy with your coworkers and the company policy, annihilate the toilets by taking a crap on the floor. Keep it anonymous !!!

Holy fucking shit dude, you will not believe this.... but somebody ACTUALLY did that at Frontier today. Vilham can back me up on this, though he works upstairs so may not have heard. I'm being completely serious. Fucking weirdos at Frontier I tell you.

Somebody smeared shit on the wall apparently, it caused a right ruckus I can tell you.

- Don't be the gestapo spy of the direction, it may give you the position of creative director after one year of game industry experience, but once the company run out of business you will be judged for crimes against humanity