Sign in to follow this  
Rick_D

Industry Professionals Share Nuggets of Information

- All artists who love to work in darkness will probably develop severe eye problems within the next 20 years.

As someone who has worked in darkness for the last 10 years and has perfect 20/20 vision, and aware of the fact that you wear glasses, how can I trust you with this prediction? :D

* Practice fake fart sounds so that people eventually think they are real

* Sing bohemian rhapsody with arnold schwarzenegger impression

* quote "it's my body I do what I want" In meetings

games, serious business :derp:

omg how the heck did I miss this thread?

- Design games that are fun and meet the requirements and then listen from the mouth of the company director, who previously mentioned he hadn't played more than 10 games his entire life, how they should be more game-ish.

- Spend your time researching things to improve the workflow and documentation. Then, hold your tears while you get a promotion rejected because you spent too much time without Microsoft Word displayed on your screen and they say how you should spend your time better.

- Buy a neat and geek Tetris-themed coffee mug and take it to the office. See coworkers getting crazy about it while you receive a boost in popularity. See some disrespectful fool use your mug days later and mask your anger. Take it back to your home to avoid getting stolen. See your mug broken on the sink. Cries.