Sign in to follow this  
knj

Walking Dead

Loving the game so far. Telltale truly are taking the adventure genre new places. The girlfriend wont let me play this when she's not here.

Seems like there wasn't much difference anyways. The buttons just fade in from a distance, or they just pop up if you hover over it. Doesn't seem to affect things much.

So far I like it, the streaming is a bit annoying though... It makes things pop/jitter/lag whatever which throws me off a bit, oh well :P

TWD will take you 4 - 5 hours.

Definitely gonna take me longer than that! :o Played 2 episodes so far and each one was around 2,5-3h long. Not complaining though, game is crazy good. Reminds me of Heavy Rain, I hope they can keep this up in the next episodes! Love that there's no quicksave/reload option so I don't go back if I make "wrong" choices, first game where I learn to live with the shit I do and it's awesome xD

And shit now I really need to go to bed, 7am seriously wtf can't turn this game down.

Edited by Chimeray

HOLY shit, this game fucking rules. I'm almost finishing ep3 now. It's funny cos I played ep1 on my ipad like half a year or so ago, and didnt think too much of it. Now I started the whole thing again on the PS3, and the characters really do grow on you. I am loving it, I really see why it got so much appraisal and GOTYs now.

Is it possible to save Carley from being shot? I had my eyes on that pussy

:(

Finished it. Dayum... never shed a tear for a game before this. :sad:

Known bugs and how to resolve:

1) If the game is choppy during cutscenes try setting shadows to low (or off if it's still the case).

2) If at the start of episode 3 the game asks if you want to make random story choices because you skipped some episodes then that's a bug. Check if you can see the stats for episode 1 & 2 and if you can see those and have actually finished those episodes successfully then you can just continue by clicking "yes", it wont overwrite. It's just a faulty flag in the backlog (if you exit the game wrongly at some point during credits/stats screen or rewind in certain cases).

Shit shakes you up real good. Not only the ending is good, throughout all the episodes I found myself shocked quite a few times, I thought I saw it coming but... nope... did not. Pretty much knew those dairy farmers were cannibals but it never occurred to me that they were going after Mark. Holy fucking shit... Going up the stairs partially figuring it out but being in denial and then opening that door... WTF. Mouth wide open right there. The pacing of episode 2 is absolutely perfect. And then Carly getting shot in the fucking face out of nowhere. More WTF! Then the ending... One of the best experiences ever, I suppose you can argue how gamey TWD is but if other games like this get me so involved I'll gladly support any games that come out that are like this!

Edited by Chimeray

Don't know if I should make a new thread! I was surprised nobody posted anything about it anywhere here, so:

YouTube link (did not find a way to embed the video through my phone)

So apparently Overkill is doing a Walking dead game, in a left for dead way (4 way coop). Since there are guys from that studio, is the comparison relevant?

I think I had heard but was in one of my “ADHD moments”. Can’t watch the video on the phone almost run out of data

@laminutederire videos and other media embed s the same way on mobile, you might have to just give it a second to process the url or usually the JavaScript kicks in when you go to a new line. You can try edit the post. I do it all the time

obly times might not work is when url contains other info, like video linked in a newsletter…