Sign in to follow this  
knj

Walking Dead

New TellTale production (they made that crappy Jurassic ParK)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG1uLRzuvdk

what do you think? for me mechanics looks like those in JP and this is a bad thing, but i'm happy they didn't try to make another fps

Just finished the final episode, was absolutely brilliant. Even if the core mechanics are pretty weak, then the fundamental conversation and player choice moments make it outshine it completely for me. Also love how it just got better and better with each episode, with the final one definitely being the strongest. Good shit~~

My save file got wiped when episode 3 downloaded so I've put off playing it until now. Shall probably complete this over the weekend as I've heard nothing but good things about the finale. Some people have been close to tears apparently! Can't imagine that from a game but we'll see :P

After this game taking the GOTY, i played all the five eps in 2 days, just love it, as the Mazy said.

Just finished tha last ep and the ending made me cry like a lil baby

CLEM <3

Just finished this!

And yes, I shed a few tears during the ending.

It was good fun, but I don't consider it GOTY. It was more of a choose-your-own-adventure movie than a game. Still, very entertaining.

It seems that the story doesn't branch too drastically, which is understandable. For example, Carly/Doug never live past ep3 it seems.

Yeah the choices you make don't ever really affect the story as far as I know. You just decide in what order people die!

:P Which is a shame because it would have been nice to see multiple endings. I would have played through it more than once then too.

Giantbomb has been gushing like crazy about this game. Enough to make me buy it on the steam sale. Looking forward to getting this started.

just finished it. all these feels... so many feels...

i dont really care that your choices don't have monumental effects on the end result, they do their job of making you feel involved in whats going and thats more than can be said about 99% of what else is out there.

as usual telltale games manage to produce a game riddled with bugs and awkwardness but it can be forgiven because the experience is just that strong.

i don't think anybody here should call themselves a fan of video games without playing this. get it right now. i mean right now, everything else can wait.