Sign in to follow this  
Pericolos0

GDC 2012

Me and philip will be there tuesday. Staying at the Westin.

I don't know that much places in SF, especially not around the convention center. My idea for a meetup would be to go to zeitgeist (cool bar with a big outside area) at mission and get drunk, its just 2 stops with the BART from powell street.

I shall be in town :P since I live in SF :P there is a couple good bars down by the convention center... as well as some up by union square... which for all you Blizzard folks going is nice since the Westin st Francis is at union square... Also lots of good food in that area :P anyways I am down for some sort of meetup :P

I'll be around on the show floor. Probably hanging around the IGF pavilion with indie friends most of the time. Say hey at me if you see me! I'll be at the Wild Rumpus and Kill Screen parties too, and I think I'm gonna swing by the Polycount meetup too.

4.0 is nothing apparently, and there's tremors every day in California, people barely feel it tho, or just ignore it cos they're used to it.

So what's the scoop on the meetup???

I get in tomorrow

I demand satisfaction, in the form of physical touch. It'll be good to finally meet some of you after 10+ years :P

we'll be setup with Nexuiz at Crytek's and AMD's booth, my schedule isn't too full which is a good thing too.