My best friend died..

Tisky

Exactly a week ago i got a phone call from my brother. He told me my friend André had been found dead and i have since tried to understand why my best friend had to leave so early.

My life is shattered and my heart is broken, he was my childhood friend and i can´t keep myself from crying every day :cry: I can´t play BF3 without seeing his face, log on to Facebook without seeing him, use my phone without seeing his damn number.. Fuck.

Anyhow, he loved video games as much as we do and me and my friends wanted to give him something special. We were told we could put something in his casket at the funeral and nowadays he was mostly playing BF3 waiting for Diablo 3. He was also a vegetarian and a huge animal friend.

Is there anyone here who can get us a signed copy of a game for André? I know its alot to ask but it´s 3 weeks until the funeral so i thought i´d see if i got any takers.

Andrés Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/andre.bernek

Do they have any idea what happened? I'm sorry for your loss. I know this sounds weird but you should look forward to the funeral, its a powerful event.

Nope, still waiting for autopsy results. Anyone got any other good ideas for "casket-gifts" incase i dont get any takers? He loved Jack Daniels, maybe send him one last bottle.

Do they have any idea what happened? I'm sorry for your loss. I know this sounds weird but you should look forward to the funeral, its a powerful event.

Nope, still waiting for autopsy results. Anyone got any other good ideas for "casket-gifts" incase i dont get any takers? He loved Jack Daniels, maybe send him one last bottle.

Sorry for your loss :( I think everything what reminds his favorite activities will be good. My uncle died in a fire few days ago. My mother left him a prayer-book. She thought that he'll need that where he's going. He still lives in the memories but there's lot of things that I wanted to tell him. Maybe try writing a letter to your friend?

I know this sounds weird but you should look forward to the funeral, its a powerful event.
it does sound weird, but it's also true. seeing how many lives he influenced and people he helped really does make you feel better.

i wish i had something more uplifting to say, but all i can tell you is that once the pain goes away, all you're left with is good memories, and they will expand to fill the hole he left. share stories! talk with friends, talk with family, spend time with people who knew him as well as you did, you'll feel a lot better.