Resident Evil 6

-HP-

That's one epic trailer, almost too much! xD I see Leon and Chris in the same game and that bald character I don't know, probably a new character in the franchise (most likely playable)

I wonder if we're gonna get tank-like gameplay again, hope not!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...I agree RE4 was a pinnacle of the series...but RE5 wasn't terrible by any means...just a little different I guess. This feels more like what I expect in RE even if the trailer doesn't overwhelm. I think the way some of the Japanese publishers produce/edit trailers don't always do the games justice so I'm willing to see more of this. If the gameplay is solid then the setting looks pretty sweet, even if is "Raccoon City all over again" as is said in the trailer.

Why the fuck are there people with guns to fight against? Resident Evil is NOT about fighting other people with guns... That really pissed me off in RE5.

Get rid of the guns, bring back the scares.

One thing for sure is that Capcom has slowly made the RE series more shooter-like with each iteration since RE3.

Why the fuck are there people with guns to fight against? Resident Evil is NOT about fighting other people with guns... That really pissed me off in RE5.

Get rid of the guns, bring back the scares.

One thing for sure is that Capcom has slowly made the RE series more shooter-like with each iteration since RE3.

thats for sure and i don't have anything to that gameplay mechanics (like RE4) but still i want to shoot zombies all the time and other creatures, not soldiers (i can play COD)

BTW, i would love to have remake of 2nd RE just like they made it for Game Cube of the first one . . .

RE4 is one of my favorite games of all time, but after RE5 I kinda feel that I've had enough, probably shouldn't have replayed RE4 like 6 times :G

Oh well, will probably still end up playing this :)

Aye. Resident Evil 5 was a good game but everything it did was already done better in RE4 (except co-op, obviously). This looks like it has the action of RE4 with the atmosphere of RE2 - that's a good combo.

I know we are all supposed to mourn the loss of tank controls and armour keys, and comment on how stupid Wesker is now, but RE4 was a landmark game. They certainly handled the transition better than Silent Hill, which is currently so schizophrenic it could probably be a lead protagonist.

Heh. It's been action orientated since RE4 on the PS2, though. :P

The zombies are more like mind-controlled guys than anything else, which is why they give them weapons and stuff. The cover section in RE5 wasn't too bad, and to be fair the moment the player takes cover he gets his brain eaten.

ill withhold my judgement until i see how satisfying the critical head shots feel in this !

if they feel like in 4 than everything else can be forgiven

if they feel like in 5 than the franchise is dead to me ...