Sign in to follow this  
Mazy

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

I love the soundtrack too, though it has that Inception Horn/Trumpet thing that everyone always hates! I love a few of the more atmospheric tracks, specifically some of the UFO landing ones. They have a very Xcom (the original) feel to them.

Listen to this, you'll know what I mean:

yea after some time this game is getting creepy !

McCann - thx senterua :D when i first heard the music and didn't know it was him, i had strong DE-HR vibe, great stuff !

Edited by knj

http://www.joystiq.c...n-xcom-success/

The company also noted that XCOM: Enemy Unknown is "proving to be a critical and commercial success."

Good news~~ Was so worried that it wouldn't sell enough, but from the sound of this then it sounds like it's doing well enough. So hope they'll get the chance to make a sequel on the back of this~

This is really great news. I'm really hoping Firaxis goes the Civilzation route with any planned updates/expansions to XCOM (i.e. expanding on the existing gameplay versus adding more narrated content).

okay, just started this now (far cry 3 got in the way).

Started a normal campaign in ironman mode... seems great so far! I love managing my little army and base. :) It's insane how quickly you become attached to your troops! I let all my recruits have green armour and helmets on (I can't afford to get too emotional!!!) and then if they live to rank up to corporal they get to remove their helmets and wear black armour. :cool: