The Last of Us

Mazy

• 2 weeks later...

Finally some ingame stuff. I'll love it if it's in fact this ammo starved and desperate in the actual game. That's something that's always missing in most of these post apocalyptic/zombie shooters. Good stuff, fucking brutal tho~~

Nice. Very nice. In my old age I like not all my games to be clusterfucks of explosions like Black Ops II and what not.

That said I will probably rent/play BO2 (or beg Activision PR to send me a copy) however this game looks like a buy!

I loved Uncharted 1 and 2 but just can't get into the third one, the combat just kinda bores me so I hope they step it up for this. Also did anyone see the 'Beyond' trailer? Looks like that's probably the real reason they changed the Ellen Page likeness character in this game to something else

girl sounds way too grown up in comparison to what she looks like, both in terms of voice and in terms of dialogue but otherwise it looks pretty amazing, though i wonder why they weren't interested in finding out why those people were there in the first place.

That was fucking awesome. Inventory management + no health regen + scarce ammo. Damn I may even get a ps3 if that game turns out to be as awesome as it seems :)

Get one now, and catch up on the triple-a quality ps3 exclusives you're missing out. By then, last of us will be out.