Mazy

The Last of Us

I think Half-life and STALKER both did the concept of zombies justice; rather than mindless automatons bent on eating, they were post humans, barely conscious but enough to suffer, wholly under the control of outside forces. The HL/STALKER zombies mumbling to themselves is infinitely more emotionally effective and frightening than any moan or growl.

Funny that Nolan North clearly is doing the voice over once again for this trailer. I wonder if he'll also make the game. The character reminded me a lot more of Sam Fisher in Conviction than Nathan Drake :)

":nrnfyk2n]The vegetation looks pretty average, especially the grass! I know it's WIP tho.

looking forward to this, you know it will be good...

damn you are demanding dude :)the-last-of-us.jpg?b5e7d4

i know the sun cover most of the shoot, but i still think this shoot is great even when i was watching the trailer

It's kind of amusing that there's been no end of zombie games, yet not one has really come even close to hitting the kind of feelings films like 28 Days/Weeks Later and I Am Legend brought out.

Someone has clearly never played The Thing. This game was way ahead of its time. :-D

It's kind of amusing that there's been no end of zombie games, yet not one has really come even close to hitting the kind of feelings films like 28 Days/Weeks Later and I Am Legend brought out.

Someone has clearly never played The Thing. This game was way ahead of its time. :-D

it was good game, but way a head of it's time ? isn't that a lil too much ?:)

I think he means the foilage at the end knj, it looks too green and fake atm...

I have The Thing Serenius! Damn hard game at times that was...

As long as the game is good and fun to play I do not give a fuck if I have to shoot zombies, aliens, russians, or horses to win.

A game where you have to shoot zombies, aliens, russians, and horses would probably be the best game ever made.