Sign in to follow this  
KorJax

Obligitory Introductions!

Hello everyone :)

I just discovered this forum from a modding buddy of mine, who threw me a linky. I like the tone of this place so I decided to join :D Who knows I might get some nice connections or critiques or ideas or all of the above!

Bit of background, I've been doing some level design work for a mod called Mechwarrior Living Legends for the better part of 1.5-2 years now, and that's where most of my current level design focus has been thusfar. Down the road I'd like to learn some Cryengine 3 SDK modding to make some personal projects and to test what I can do on my own, though I'll likely still be with MWLL too on the side ;) I'm in no rush though, still got 3 years before I graduate with a bachhelors in fine arts (currently have an associates in visual communications)...

Okay soapbox done! Hope I can learn loads from you fine folks :)

Bit of background, I've been doing some level design work for a mod called Mechwarrior Living Legends for the better part of 1.5-2 years now

you're with sean tracy then? welcome to teh core :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes all :D

Bit of background, I've been doing some level design work for a mod called Mechwarrior Living Legends for the better part of 1.5-2 years now

you're with sean tracy then? welcome to teh core :)

Kinda! Sean doesn't actively develop for the mod anymore since he started working for Crytek, but he's still around around our TS and such every now and then ;)

greetings help my brain and post some artwork or level i have an easier time associating names and maps than names and faces !

am i the only one like that ?

Tell Dan to stop drinking so much Tim Hortons Coffee. It's bad enough they call it coffee, it's also actually not Canadian at all :)