GTA V

skdr

• 2 weeks later...

FUCK GTA SA, the best one in the series is the Vice City - love 80's and the all feel that game gives, why they don't remake that game, SA is only so worshiped by all ppl couse it was easy to mod ect

never understood the point on shitting on one game because you liked another one a little more

bad day i guess, but the bottom line : i want Vice City remake

I'd definitely be on board for more of this! Then again SA could be pretty cool with in an 80s rendition.

Gotta say, no real interest in a new Vice City. It was a great game, but not all that different to GTA4 and its big gay expansions. SA was distinct for offering such a huge variety of environments, and I have really good memories of exploring the deserts, mountains, forests, etc — far more so than the other games and their endless city blocks and apartments. I mean, how much more gameplay can you really squeeze out of that shit at this point?

GTA: SA was great! like Thrik said, endless exploration and, might I add, some of the most fun singleplayer I've experienced :) GTA 4 was a bad port but still alot of fun: games that offer that kind of sandbox experiences are rare AFAIK (from a PC point of view). from what I've seen and read, GTA 5 looks like a baby from GTA 4 and SA... :v