GTA V

skdr

the map test is going to be deserted tomorrow.

I'm being really picky, but is there any way the mapcore logo doesn't have that white ring around the middle on the team emblem?

"T's spawn in a bombsite?  Perfect!  Alright, bye!"

I will stick an alt black ring version up, but I can't do much past that.  Sadly you can't use layers as masks and such.

Anyone joining the group with a non-obvious username, post what your social club username is so I can ban promote you.

the map test is going to be deserted tomorrow.

I'm being really picky, but is there any way the mapcore logo doesn't have that white ring around the middle on the team emblem?

Just adding in case there's any unsurety that the ring being transparent is the intended look, as seen on our store. I can provide vector/high-res artwork if anyone needs this, just PM me. :)

http://mapcore.spreadshirt.co.uk

Anyone joining the group with a non-obvious username, post what your social club username is so I can ban promote you.

Joined, username is rabidmnky

Edited by spence

Runs like a dream on my PC with settings maxed out.

I play with an X360 controller for driving etc and kb+mouse for any shooting parts. Can't aim for shit on a controller xD

Played a few missions and seeing San Andreas with these graphics and silky smooth frame rate was very pleasing. Can't wait to get online tomorrow for some carnage :D

Yep, played it too. 3 missions solo, 3 missions Online. Not a single flaw till now ;)

Should i beat the solo first before going Online ?

Also, i joined the crew --Em-- might be my nickname, not sure how it displays...

I play with an X360 controller for driving etc and kb+mouse for any shooting parts. Can't aim for shit on a controller xD

Played a few missions and seeing San Andreas with these graphics and silky smooth frame rate was very pleasing. Can't wait to get online tomorrow for some carnage :D

What's your PC like?

What's your PC like?

CPU: i7 2600k running at stock speeds

GPU: MSI GTX 970

RAM: 16GB

Game's installed on an SSD too. 

I think I maxed out all the settings except for AA on reflections and I left some of the higher end AA turned off. Not sure what FPS I'm getting but it feels very smooth.

Rockstar did a pretty good job with the launch though. Apart from the slow download speeds on the patches the rest of my experience was surprisingly without any connection drops or anything. Considering hundreds of thousands of people were trying to connect at the same I'd take slow speeds over no connection at all. Well done R*!