GTA V

skdr

That's also the best rendition of Los Angeles (or a "Los Angeles inspired city") I've seen in a video game. It's not just the visuals...the whole vibe and tone is right. That's what really puts Rockstar on another level, they know it's all about feel and they get the feel right.

That's also the best rendition of Los Angeles (or a "Los Angeles inspired city") I've seen in a video game. It's not just the visuals...the whole vibe and tone is right. That's what really puts Rockstar on another level, they know it's all about feel and they get the feel right.

yeah no shit, every shot looks exactly like some place I've been. Even that mountain they're hiking looks exactly like a hike in the san jacinto mountains O__O. & Muscle beach lol!! I can't wait :)

Los Angeles makes a lot of sense for the setting, I expect they're are going to play on the state of the world economy a lot, and there's plenty of upper-class lower-class divide about in it. I expect the guy you're playing gets forced back into a life of crime after he loses his house to foreclosure/ business goes down the pan, or something of that sort. Just in that trailer there's a shot of a foreclosed house going up for sale, as well as a slum of non-hobo-like people living out of tents with household possessions surrounding them.

I must admit, I keep coming back to that trailer, and it's brining me round. Beginning to get a real craving for more of the GTA action :cry:.