GTA V

skdr

Finished the game today, got it on Saturday (and I haven't been playing for that long..)

Is money a problem in the game? I've had enough money to buy pretty much whatever I wanted, without any problem. Haven't done a lot of side missions, or bought property since it's just bullshit after all.

I miss the old games where you could fist-fight cops, now they try to gun you down even if you only have 1 star wanted level. I haven't seen anything to run over that would give me a bonus of any kind. There is no bonus (that I've seen) for actually returning money to people who get robbed, so why not keep the $2000 instead of getting $200 for returning $2000? Most sidemissions are pure bullshit, and aren't any fun. It really lacks heist, I wish there was a lot more of small heists that you could do yourself, just for the heck of it.

And why bother stealing cars? The cars you can buy (and their personal ones) are basically good enough.

Too bad you cannot reply heists without restarting the game, I really don't want to play all those bullshit missions just to do a couple of heists with a different approach. Online better be good.

I haven't seen anything to run over that would give me a bonus of any kind. There is no bonus (that I've seen) for actually returning money to people who get robbed, so why not keep the $2000 instead of getting $200 for returning $2000? 

With regards to that...

I once returned a wallet to a guy who gave me the usual 10% reward. A while later I got an email from someone telling me it was the guy who I returned the wallet to and he had just started a company and had given me $100k worth of shares in his company as a thank you. So there are rewards to be had!

no, it's meant to imply that blacks steal ;)

jk lol etc. but i think the debate in terms of discrimination right now is about the game being misogynistic. Let's make a thread about it? and maybe throw some sarkeesian stuff on top of that? you know you want it. we can quote each others quotes all night

Edited by csyver

What's up with this game? I've been doing a ton of a sidestuff and exploring but now I'm stuck. The Merry Weather Heist simply won't start. I did everything that was required. I Googled and did those suggestions as well. So Franklin went to the shooting range, Michael went flying. I think I did all the side mission for the characters. But still nothing. This shit is driving me crazy.

What's up with this game? I've been doing a ton of a sidestuff and exploring but now I'm stuck. The Merry Weather Heist simply won't start. I did everything that was required. I Googled and did those suggestions as well. So Franklin went to the shooting range, Michael went flying. I think I did all the side mission for the characters. But still nothing. This shit is driving me crazy.

I had to do some unrelated quests before it was "unlocked". Keep a look at the different quest objectives/markers on the different characters.